Monday 24 August 2009

Find Secrets to eBay Online Marketplace



Do Joint Ventures give Big Profits?


When I first saw JV Auction Profits I thought to myself 'what's this then?' I'd never seen anything like it before. I sometimes wonder just where John Thornhill gets his ideas from!

http://tinyurl.com/smart-cash-now


Now I have sold on eBay before, not in great quantities I admit, but enough to get attention from other eBay sellers. Some of the emails I received asking me to Joint Venture with them I normally just ignored as it was eBay. But John Thornhill has stumbled on a technique, or rather a way to harness the power of gaining that extra profit from eBay, without the fee's and the eBay rules which we all know change like the weather.

What do we need to know?
I cannot, for legal reasons, list all the techniques John uses to create his income stream, but I can let you know he earned over $35,000 by doing just a few minutes work per week, co-ordinating with other eBay sellers and generating friendships and leads throughout the world.


It's not rocket science. However, most people simply take eBay at face value and never think of the inner potential, and how it can skyrocket their business. In JV Auction Profits John will show you how to harness the full power of eBay, and make you money you never thought possible from your business.


I know, I know. I started asking the same questions you're thinking of. Like 'I don't sell eBooks, and I know John does. My business is X' etc, etc. All this makes no difference at all in any way. The fact is if you are a newbie, small seller, large seller, PowerSeller, Non PowerSeller the differences mean nothing. Everyone who is anyone that sells on eBay has the potential to take advantage of the information John is providing to reap maximum effect.

  • You DON'T need a product
  • You DON'T have to have experience with this system
  • You DON'T need any money to set this up
John will show you how to do it using real life examples.
  • You DON'T have to write an eBook. This is NOT about writing eBooks, it's about YOU and YOUR business, and how you can make the best of it.
Now this is not a get rich quick in ten seconds scheme either, like a lot of guys put their names to. It is simply a legitimate way to boost your business and take some more money to the bank.
http://tinyurl.com/smart-cash-now
This is PERFECT for any eBay seller, no matter what you sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment